We have tried to give her a little extra time, but the doctor doesn't want me to go much past 41 weeks. So, this morning he stripped my membranes again. We did this last week but there was no response obviously. Today we are hoping for a better outcome because if she doesn't come on her own here shortly we will be forced to induce. This is not what we wanted at all, but ultimately we want to meet our baby girl and do what's best for her. She is still a firecracker inside moving all the time. There are very few times during the day I don't feel her moving around in there. I love feeling her move and feel reassured that she is doing ok despite the fact she is now 1 week overdue.
It looks like she will definitely arrive in the next 2 days as the doctor will probably induce within that time frame based on her progress without any help. We are still praying for her to make a move today and join us on her own, but if she doesn't, then we're going to have to help her out of there. Mommy and daddy have been so patient trying not to rush her and give her a chance to do this on her own, but we want what's best for her at this time. We don't want to jeopardize her health as the doctor told us some women just don't go into labor on their own. It happens sometimes. Waiting even longer makes her arrival even more sweeter as we have prayed for this day for so long. Cannot believe it's about to be here. I'm going to be a mom!!!! Thank you God for this experience, for our daughter, and for being with us each step of the way. May you be glorified through it all!